Welcome to our website the eDirectory, by using this website for advertising or viewing the data on our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. We do reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The content of all the pages on our business directory is for your general information only; this may change without any given notice.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not just limited to, the design, layout, appearance, images, text and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may print and download extracts from our website but only for your own non – commercial use. You must not; modify any of the downloaded or printed content, separate images from the text they are with or remove any copyrights.
- No part of this website can be reproduced, stored, used on other websites or on any media sources without our permission.
- Your listing on our directory will be live within 7 days of the day you paid but can take anything up to 28 days for your whole listing to be complete.
- Under the Consumer Contract Regulations we offer a cooling off period. Whether payment has been taken over the phone, BACS, or by cheque you have an unconditional right to cancel your contract within 28 days of the payment being made. We must be made aware of your cancellation in writing by letter. The reimbursement will then be made within 14 days of receiving your cancellation in writing.
- The company reserves the right to deduct any reasonable expenses from any potential refunds.
- If the customer withdraws any payments made via credit or debit card there for creating a “chargeback” to eDirectory.
- We ensure that our website is accessible 24 hours a day; however we are not liable for any losses, costs or liabilities that you occur if our website is unavailable at any time.
- The website may be unavailable for maintenance, repair, system failure and also reasons out of our hands.
- Any information that you transmit to this website either by telephone, fax, email or post will not be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending this information to ourselves we are free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and use all non-personal for any commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- If you breach any of our terms and conditions your permissions on our website will automatically be ended and you must destroy any information you have extracted from our website.
- We endeavor to ensure that your content is correct and up-to-date but we cannot give a guarantee of its exact accuracy, completeness or adequacy.
This agreement starts we eDirectory accept your request for services. eDirectory will open an account for you and apply the relevant charges to it.
- eDirectory can change these terms and conditions at any time for any given reason.
- Any changes to these terms and conditions will highlighted on our monthly email.
- Calls may be monitored for training and security purposes.